Monday, February 9, 2015

February Loves


This most romantic month is such a delight to my heart! Here are a few of my favorite products for February. Clockwise from top left: I literally gasped when I first saw our cover for the January/February issue of Victoria -- a vision of loveliness! A Peony Blanche scented candle from NEST Fragrances offers notes of peony blossoms with watery accents of jasmine, magnolia and lily. For the past month, my go-to purse has been this lined, rosebud-embellished sea grass tote from Barnes & Noble. I cannot resist sweetly scented soaps, like the petal bouquet from World Market and a Wild Rose bar from Fringe Studio. Center: Find luscious blooms like these pale pink roses -- fresh picked for easy, no-hassle delivery and lasting beauty -- at The Bouqs.


"A hundred hearts would be too few to carry all my love for you." ~ Anonymous

Blog Widget by LinkWithin